Posts tagged System
The Playstation 3 has been cracked so hard even its momma felt the blow. “Approximately a half hour in, the team revealed their new PS3 secrets, the moment we all were waiting for. One of the major highlights here was, dongle-less jailbreaking by breaking the PS3 loaders, giving complete control over the system. The other major feat, was calculating the public private keys (due to botched security), giving users the ability to sign their own SELFs.”
So I want to kick off my review with a short introduction to the devices and what they have in common. No personal opinion in this post.
The Voice Messenger (on the left in my last post) is a Smartphone in the shape of an ordinary mobile phone, so it is compact, yet with Windows Mobile it has a quite sophisticated Operating System on top of it for a rather small device.
The Data Messenger is a full-featured Pocket PC with a QUERT-Keyboard for landscape-operation and a touch-screen which can either be used with your finger or the included Stylus.
The things they have in common at first and second sight would be the following:
- Both have the exact same Status-LED to the upper left of their screens.
- The navigation is handled by a circular Hard-Button with a tiny Trackball in the middle.
- The Buttons and connectors on the sides are the same. Read my next posts for details.
- On top they have a Mute-Switch.
- They both have a 3.1 Megapixel autofocus camera with LED-flash.
- Furthermore you can of course see that they both have the same optical appearance concerning their enclosure and design.
Stay tuned some more for detailed Reviews of each device and a personal opinion. Hope I didn’t miss any similarities.