Posts tagged QUERT-Keyboard
So I want to kick off my review with a short introduction to the devices and what they have in common. No personal opinion in this post.
The Voice Messenger (on the left in my last post) is a Smartphone in the shape of an ordinary mobile phone, so it is compact, yet with Windows Mobile it has a quite sophisticated Operating System on top of it for a rather small device.
The Data Messenger is a full-featured Pocket PC with a QUERT-Keyboard for landscape-operation and a touch-screen which can either be used with your finger or the included Stylus.
The things they have in common at first and second sight would be the following:
- Both have the exact same Status-LED to the upper left of their screens.
- The navigation is handled by a circular Hard-Button with a tiny Trackball in the middle.
- The Buttons and connectors on the sides are the same. Read my next posts for details.
- On top they have a Mute-Switch.
- They both have a 3.1 Megapixel autofocus camera with LED-flash.
- Furthermore you can of course see that they both have the same optical appearance concerning their enclosure and design.
Stay tuned some more for detailed Reviews of each device and a personal opinion. Hope I didn’t miss any similarities.