Android Tablets still trailing iPad
When the iPad was released, tech journalists were quick to worship it. Wired went so far as to write a front-page article claiming that tablets would change the world. While it was not about the iPad only, it was obviously inspired by the upcoming release of Apple’s device.
Now, a year and a half later, it appears the revolution has been one-sided. Recent figures show that only 6 million Android tablets have been sold, a slender figure compared to Apple’s sales of 40 million iPads. Let’s have a look at why Android has yet to catch on.
- NightCap for iOS
- QR-Code Generator
- Remove Mac App Store from System. (Sort of)
- Cutest Tech Support Ever
- Einführung in die Welt der Android-Smartphones
- iPhone vs. Android (Searchdown)
- Sick and twisted fruit
- What sucks Golf Balls through a Garden Hose?
- Time Machine and Apple Multi-Touchpads
- Apple User Accounts, iPhone Development